Tuesday 6 August 2013

Planny plans

Hello to any readers I may have out there! Welcome to my new blog - same URL as the previous one (title pending).

I'd actually completely forgotten that I had a blog in a previous life, but that's what happens when your priorities are elsewhere. But since I've finished university, I have a lot more spare time on my hands so I'm planning on using this blog to talk about everything crafty that I do.

Hopefully, this will include reviews, progress reports and also tutorials.

One of the things I am very interested in doing is creating a series of tutorial videos on how to craft on a budget, something which I think most of us want to figure out. Although to do that, I'll need to figure out how to get rid of the white noise when I record on my camera/get a proper camcorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment